Rittal are looking forward to the Routeco LIVE Industrial Control & Automation Events next month, where we will be show casing our enclosure, power distribution and climate control solutions.
Routeco LIVE (Northern Event) – Tuesday 4th October 2016 at the AJ Bell Stadium, Manchester 1, Stadium Way, Eccles, Salford M30 7EY
Routeco LIVE (Southern Event) – Thursday 6th October 2016 at the MK Dons Stadium, Milton Keynes, Grafton St, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1ST
The events will showcase the very latest in Industrial Control & Automation products and give visitors the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and hot topics within the industrial sector. The events will comprise of both a show floor, where you will find exhibits from manufactures, and three break out rooms with presentations and discussions running throughout the day covering topics such as:
- Industry 4.0, SMART Manufacturing, Enabling a Connected Enterprise
- IT/OT Convergence, Network Infrastructure for the factories of the future
- Machinery Safety, Legislation/Standards and Compliance
- Accessing and expanding into global markets for UK Machine Builders
- Enabling IoT technologies in the industrial sector
- Cyber Security best practices and protection concepts and technologies
- Migration of legacy control systems and managing obsolescence
- Motion Control optimisation and introduction to new technologies
In addition there will be keynote addresses form guest speakers on the day
- Thomas Donato – EMEA President at Rockwell Automation
- Steven Brambley – Director of Public Relations at GAMBICA
If you are a business leader, engineer, technical manager or commercial manager for a machine builder, system integrator, panel builder or manufacturing plant then this event is for you!
You must pre-register to attend these events vai Email routecoLIVE@routeco.com – We hope to see you there.
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org